Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Demand at January's auctions has been relatively robust with Buba covers of 1.3-2.10x and offer-to-covers of 1.1-1.6x.
- The German curve has steepened since the beginning of the year, largely back of the long-end drifting lower. The 2-year benchmark trades at a yield of -0.726%, marginally below opening levels for the year, and 21bp inside the comparable EUR swap.
- The preliminary Q4 GDP estimate for the euro area is a potential flash point ahead of today's auction, but is unlikely to be market moving given that German Q4 GDP print has already been published.
- Results will be published shortly after the auction closes at 1030 London.