Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROZONE ISSUANCE: Germany, France and Spain will come to market this week with
issuance of E16.5bln compared to E22.5bln raised last week.
- RECAP: Germany allotted E2.32bln of the 0.0% Oct-24 Bobl for E3bln on
- ISSUANCE: Spain will come to market on Thursday to re-open the 0.65% Nov-27
Linker, 0.60% Oct-29 Obli and the 2.70% Oct-48 Obli for a combined
E2.75-4.25bln. France will be the largest issuer of the week with a E8.0-9.5bln
tap of the 0.00% Nov-29 OAT, 1.50% May-50 OAT and the 4.00% Apr-55 OAT on
- CASH FLOWS: Redemptions will come to E10.7bln and coupon payments will total
E2.8bln, which will leave net cash flow at E3.1bln.
- For further details please see MNI Issuance Profile and Cash Flow Matrix: