Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILTS: Gilts are taking cue from sharp fall in German Bunds due to hawkish
rhetoric from ECB Praet and Weidmann. While newswire reports of Labour shifting
its position to a more soft Brexit likely weighing as well despite it putting
more pressure in PM May.
- 10-yr Gilt yield is 4.1bp higher at 1.327% according to Tradeweb and leading
the rest of the yield curve higher with 2s/10s 0.7bp stepper and 10s/30s 0.7bp
- The Time have reported that Labour has shifted its position on Brexit and will
commit his party to retaining the main elements of Britain's relationship with
the European Union after Brexit. Corbyn is expected to offer a motion call for
full access to EU's institutions.
- There is no data from the UK today, however BoE McCafferty takes part in e
radio phone-in toi be braodcast at 1600BST, while BoE Tenreyro is in Belfast at
the CBI Economic Briefing.
- Short Sterling strip has steepened with blue contracts 4 ticks lower, while
whites are steady to 2 ticks lower.