Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDCLP retreated further away from 795.73 highs despite the weaker start to the week for copper prices and softer risk sentiment throughout the US trading session.
- **Chile are to launch EUR-Denominated new January 2029-dated social bond that may price today.
- Long-Dated USD Issue May Follow Chile's January 2029 Social Bond, Subject to Market Conditions (DJ)
- Initial Price Talk: Chile EUR Benchmark Long 7Y Social MS+100 Area (DJ)
- EUR Benchmark Long 7Y Social Fixed (Jan. 21, 2029) MS+100 Area (Bloomberg)
- Coupon: Annual, act/act ICMA, short first
- Issuer: Chile Government International Bond (CHILE)
- Exp. Ratings: A1/A/A-
- Format: SEC registered, senior unsecured, social bond
- 2-month par call
- UOP: Invest an amount equal to the proceeds from the sale of the notes, net of underwriting discount and expenses, into projects that may qualify as "eligible social expenditures" under Chile's Sustainable Bond Framework
- Settlement: Sept. 21, 2021
- Denoms: 100k x 1k
- Bookrunners: BNPP, Citi, GS, JPM, Santander (B&D), SCOTIA