Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GREECE T-BILL AUCTION PREVIEW: Greece's Public Debt Management Agency (PDMA)
launch a new 26-week May 4, 2018 T-bill for E875mln Wednesday.
- BACKGROUND: The yield on the new Greek 5-yr bond has remained relatively
steady during September and currently the mid-yield is seen at 5.44%.
- HISTORY: For comparison at the last 26-week T-bill auction on Oct 4 the PDMA
sold E1.1375bln at average yield of 2.35% and bid-to-cover of 1.44 times. Prior
to this on Aug 30 auction the PDMA sold E1.1375bln at average yield 2.40% and
covered 1.39 times.
- NON-COMP: The PDMA will once again allocate an extra 30% of amount auctioned
in non-comp bids, and a further 30% in second day bids, to bring total amount to
be issued to E1.4bln. There will be a E1.4bln T-bill redemptions on Nov 3, which
is seen underpinning demand at the auction.
- TIMING: Results due to be announced around 1010GMT.