Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.610 High Dec 15
- RES 3: 135.497 76.4% retracement of the Dec 11 - Jan 12 downleg
- RES 2: 135.480 High Jan 27
- RES 1: 135.370 High Jan 29
- PRICE: 135.200 @ 05:00GMT Feb 2
- SUP 1: 135.150 Low Feb
- SUP 2: 135.120 Low Jan 25 and key intraday support
- SUP 3: 134.930 Low Jan 22
- SUP 4: 134.840 Low Jan 12 and a bear trigger
BOBL futures rallied Jan 27 to confirm a clear breach of 135.350, Jan 15 high. Despite the recent pullback, the rally reinforces a bullish theme and signals scope for a climb to 135.497, a Fibonacci retracement. Clearance of 135.497 would strengthen a bullish case for gains towards 135.700, the Dec 11 high. Initial support is seen at 135.120, Jan 25 low. A break would undermine the positive price structure and expose 134.970, Jan 22 low.