Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 134.10 High Feb 2
- RES 3: 133.65 High Jan 4
- RES 2: 133.55 Low Dec 1 and a recent breakout level
- RES 1: 132.75 High Feb 5
- PRICE: 132.31 @ Close Feb 8
- SUP 1: 131.73 Low Feb 8
- SUP 2: 131.53 2.236 proj of Dec 11 - 24 sell-off from Jan 4 high
- SUP 3: 131.24 2.382 projection of Dec 11 - 24 sell-off from Jan 4 high
- SUP 4: 131.01 2.50 projection of Dec 11 - 24 sell-off from Jan 4 high
Gilt futures sold off again yesterday before finding support at the 131.73 session low. The continued move lower reinforces underlying bearish conditions with further downside likely near-term. Furthermore, last week's weakness confirmed a resumption of the underlying downtrend that started early August last year. The focus is on 131.53 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, initial resistance is at Friday's intraday high of 132.75.