Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.370 High Jan 29
- RES 3: 135.215 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 135.148 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 135.010 High Feb 5
- PRICE: 134.890 @ 04:41 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 134.790 Low Feb 5
- SUP 2: 134.620 1.00 proj of Dec 11 - Jan 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
- SUP 3: 134.530 Low Sep 1, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 134.450 Low Aug 14, 2020 (cont)
BOBL futures traded lower again Friday extending the recent sell-off from 135.480, Jan 27 high. The move lower last week saw price trade below support at 134.970, Jan 22 low and 134.840, the Jan 12 low and a bear trigger. The break of this level strengthens a bearish argument and signals scope for a move towards 134.620, a Fibonacci projection. Initial resistance is seen at Friday's high of 135.010.