Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.370 High Jan 29
- RES 3: 135.205 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 135.128 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 135.010 High Feb 5
- PRICE: 134.930 @ 05:06 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 134.790 Low Feb 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 134.620 1.00 proj of Dec 11 - Jan 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
- SUP 3: 134.530 Low Sep 1, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 134.450 Low Aug 14, 2020 (cont)
BOBL futures maintain a weaker tone following last week's sell-off and the extension lower from 135.480, Jan 27 high. The move lower last week saw price trade below support at 134.970, Jan 22 low and 134.840, the Jan 12 low and a bear trigger. The break of this latter level strengthens a bearish argument and signals scope for a move towards 134.620, a Fibonacci projection. Initial resistance is seen at Friday's high of 135.010.