Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $63.17 - 1.618 proj of Apr - Aug rally from the Nov 2 low
- RES 3: $61.11 - 1.500 proj of Apr - Aug rally from the Nov 2 low
- RES 2: $60.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 1: $59.06 - 1.382 proj of Apr - Aug rally from the Nov 2 low
- PRICE: $57.75 @ 06:48 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: $56.43 - Low Feb 5
- SUP 2: $55.30 - Low Feb 4
- SUP 3: $54.90 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: $53.94 - High Jan 13 and recent breakout level
WTI futures maintain a bullish tone. On Feb 2, futures traded above former resistance at $53.94, Jan 13 high and a bull trigger. The break of this level confirmed a resumption of the underlying uptrend and paves the way for strength towards $59.06 next, a Fibonacci projection. Further out, sights are set on $60.00. Key trend support remains $51.44, Jan 22 low where a break is required to signal a top. Initial support is at $56.43, Feb 5 low.