Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $386.25 - High Oct 2, 2012
- RES 3: $379.25 - High Feb 4, 2013
- RES 2: $377.45 - High Feb 8, 2013
- RES 1: $373.40 - High Jan 7 and key resistance
- PRICE: $371.25 @ 13:51 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: $359.20 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $349.10 - Low Jan 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: $345.00 - Low Dec 10
- SUP 4: $343.90 - Low Dec 2
Copper futures continue to climb. Price action between Jan 28 and Feb 3 failed to clear trendline support drawn off the Oct 2, 2020 low. The subsequent recovery suggests the correction lower has run its course and the focus shifts to the primary resistance at $373.40, Jan 8 high. A break of this level would confirm a resumption of the uptrend that has been in place since mid-March. Key trend support is at $349.10, Jan 28 low.