Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.930 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 134.850 High Feb 15
- RES 2: 134.790 Low Feb 5 and High Feb 18
- RES 1: 134.750 High Mar 2 and 3
- PRICE: 134.500 @ 05:06 GMT Mar 4
- SUP 1: 134.360 Low Mar 1
- SUP 2: 134.163 61.8% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 3 high
- SUP 3: 133.800 Low Feb 26
- SUP 4: 133.790 Low Jun 5, 2020 (cont)
Bobl futures maintain a bearish theme and recent gains are still considered a correction that has allowed an oversold condition to unwind. The contract has traded above the 20-day EMA and the breach of this average has exposed the 50-day EMA at 134.914. For bears, yesterday's sell-off is a possible early bearish reversal signal. If correct, this suggests potential for weakness towards the Feb 26 low of 133.800. Today's pivotal resistance is 134.750.