Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 137-29+ High Jan 6
- RES 3: 137-20+ High Jan 27 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 137-10+ High Jan 29
- RES 1: 136-29+/37-01 High Feb 5 / 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 136-24 @ 11:05 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 136-14+ Low Feb 8
- SUP 2: 136-13 76.4% retracement of the Jan 12 - 27 rally
- SUP 3: 136-10+ Lower 2% Bollinger Band
- SUP 4: 136-01 Low Jan 12 and a key support
Treasuries maintain a softer tone and traded lower Monday before finding support. Price action is approaching 136-13, the 76.4% retracement of the rally between Jan 12 - 27 where a break would expose 136-01, the Jan 12 low and a key support. The recent focus had been on the potential for a stronger recovery but this is on hold for now. Resistance is seen at 136-29+, Feb 5 high. The 20-day EMA intersects at 137-01.