Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 152.67 High Jan 8 and key resistance
- RES 3: 152.45 High Jan 11
- RES 2: 152.14 High Jan 20
- RES 1: 151.54 High Feb 1 and a trendline drawn off Jan 8 high
- PRICE: 151.36 @ Close Feb 1
- SUP 1: 150.43 Low Jan 26
- SUP 2: 149.57 Low Jan 22 and bear trigger
- SUP 3: 149.09 Low Nov 11 (cont)
- SUP 4: 148.82 50.0% retracement of the Sep - Jan rally (cont)
BTP futures outlook remains bearish despite the recent recovery from 149.57, Jan 22 low. The contract confirmed a top in the trend on Jan 8 at 152.67. The subsequent move lower also confirmed a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. The recent move through 150.00 signals scope for weakness towards 149.09, Nov 11 low (cont). Firm resistance is at 151.54, a trendline resistance drawn off the Jan 8 high.