Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $398.95 - High Feb 2012
- RES 3: $395.80 - High Apr 2012
- RES 2: $385.20 - High Sep, 2012
- RES 1: $379.55 - High Feb 10
- PRICE: $375.05 @ 14:01 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: $364.55 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $349.10 - Low Jan 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: $345.00 - Low Dec 10
- SUP 4: $343.90 - Low Dec 2
Copper futures extended their gains this and the contract traded above the recent resistance and the recent trend high of $373.40, the Jan 7 high. This confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend that has been in place since mid-March 2020. The latest recovery follows a recent inability to clear a bull channel support drawn off the Oct 2, 2020 low. Key trend support is at $349.10, Jan 28 low. The focus is on $386.25, Oct 2, 2012 high.