Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1508.56 - 2.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $1470.00 - 2.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $1436.50 - High Jan 19 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $1405.25 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $1400.00 @ 13:44 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: $1335.50 - Low Jan 29
- SUP 2: $1298.00 - Low Jan 25
- SUP 3: $1295.56 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $1280.00 - Dec 30 low
Soybean futures have edged higher and probed $1400.00. The contract found support Jan 25 at $1298.00. This level represents a key short-term support. While price remains above it, the outlook is bullish and with $1400.00 probed, attention turns to the key resistance and bull trigger at $1436.50, Jan 13 high. Clearance of this level would confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend. A move below $1298.00 would signal a top.