Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1508.56 - 2.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $1470.00 - 2.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $1436.50 - High Jan 19 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $1394.75 - High Jan 27
- PRICE: $1365.50 @ 13:44 GMT Feb 1
- SUP 1: $1298.00 - Low Jan 25
- SUP 2: $1280.00 - Dec 30 low
- SUP 3: $1271.31 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $1246.25 - Low Dec 29
Soybean futures found support Jan 25 at $1298.00. Although consolidating, futures remain firm following the Jan 27 breach of resistance at $1387.00, Jan 21 high. The break exposes $1400.00 and if price trades through this level, resistance at $1436.50, Jan 13 high would be left exposed. The latter is the bull trigger for a resumption of the uptrend. Key short term support has been defined at $1298.00, Jan 25 low.