Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 178.12 High Jan 27 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 177.66 High Jan 29
- RES 2: 177.11 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 176.48/70 Intraday high / High Feb 3
- PRICE: 175.93 @ 04:58 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 176.63 Low Feb 5
- SUP 2: 175.61 1.236 proj of Jan 4 - 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
- SUP 3: 175.31 1.382 proj of Jan 4 - 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
- SUP 4: 175.07 1.50 proj of Jan 4 - 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
Bund futures remain weak and the contract Friday extended the recent strong sell-off . Price last week traded through support at 176.89, Jan 29 low, a short-term trendline support at 176.88 drawn off the Jan 12 low and 176.34, the Jan 12 low. Furthermore, Friday saw a breach of support at 175.84, Nov 11 low. The focus shifts to 175.31, a Fibonacci projection. Initial resistance is seen at 176.48.