Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.28 - 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 152.18 - High Dec 14 / 23 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 151.70 @ 15:47 GMT Feb 2
- SUP 1: 151.56 - Low Jan 12
- SUP 2: 151.30 - Low Aug 28
- SUP 3: 151.18 - Low June 2020
JGBs, while weaker, remain clear of the multi-month lows of 151.56 and remains largely stable. The sell-off in late December continues to exert pressure on JGBs, with 151.56 key support going forward. This reinforces the bearish threat, which firmed on the break of 151.81, the Dec 7 low and bear trigger. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 152.18, Dec 14/23 high. A break would reinstate a bullish focus.