Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 100.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 99.840 - Nov 23/24 high
- PRICE: 99.815 @ 15:57 GMT Feb 1
- SUP 1: 99.795 - Low Jan 12
- SUP 2: 99.760 - Low Oct 1 and 2
- SUP 3: 99.705 - Low Sep 18, 21 and 22
After a corrective pullback, Aussie 3-yr bonds stabilised across the week, as prices recovered from new 2021 lows of 99.795. Attention is on the rally from 99.770, Dec 17/18 low. This level represents a key S/T support. A break of 99.835, Dec 23 high would trigger a stronger round of gains and set the scene for a climb towards 99.840, Nov 23/24 high ahead of the major resistance at 99.860, the all time high from Nov 3. On the downside, a break of 99.770 reinstates a bearish theme.