Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.399 76.4% retracement of the Dec 11 - 28 downleg
- RES 3: 112.390 High Dec 16
- RES 2: 112.368 61.8% retracement of the Dec 11 - 28 downleg
- RES 1: 112.335 High Jan 1
- PRICE: 112.305 @ 04:35 GMT Feb 2
- SUP 1: 112.295 Low Jan 27 / Low Feb 1
- SUP 2: 112.270 Low Jan 25
- SUP 3: 112.240 Low Jan 12, 21 and 22 low
- SUP 4: 112.235 Low Dec 23 and the bear trigger
Schatz futures traded higher Jan 27 and confirmed a break of resistance at 112.330 in the process, Jan 4, 5 and 15 highs. The break also confirmed a triple bottom reversal pattern highlighting a short-term shift in sentiment. This signals scope for a stronger recovery with the focus on 112.368 next, a Fibonacci retracement and 112.390, the Dec 16 high. The outlook remains bullish despite the most recent pullback. Initial support lies at 112.295.