Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.16 High Jan 6
- RES 3: 135.04 61.8% retracement of the Jan 4 - 12 downleg
- RES 2: 134.95 High Jan 27/28
- RES 1: 134.47 High Jan 29
- PRICE: 134.07 @ Close Feb 1
- SUP 1: 133.74/79 Low Feb 1 and key intraday support / Low Jan 21
- SUP 2: 133.55 Low Jan 11 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 133.52 Low Dec 2
- SUP 4: 133.22 1.382 projection of Dec 11 - 24 sell-off from Jan 4 high
Recent weakness in Gilt futures have erased all the gains achieved between Jan 21 - 28. A short-term trendline drawn off the Jan 12 low was breached Friday - the line intersected at 134.00. A break of yesterday's low of 133.74 would strengthen a bearish case and open 133.55, Jan 11 low and a key support. On the upside, initial resistance is at 134.47, Jan 29 high. Key resistance has been defined at 134.95, the Jan 27/28 high.