Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $500.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 3: $487.35 - 1.764 proj of Aug 19 - Sep 13 - Sep 21 price swing
- RES 2: $477.70/83.40 - High Oct 18 / High May 10 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $451.15/64.08 - High Nov 26 / 61.8% of Oct - Nov sell-off
- PRICE: $433.95 @ 14:17 GMT Dec 7
- SUP 1: $420.00 - Low Nov 17
- SUP 2: $409.90 - Low Oct 6
- SUP 3: $404.00/401.30 - Low Sep 30 / Low Sep 21
- SUP 4: $397.05 - Low Aug 19
Copper futures remain above 420.65, Dec 1 low. Recent activity has defined an important short-term resistance at $451.15, the Nov 26 high. The focus however is on support at $420.00, Nov 17 low. A break would signal scope for a deeper sell-off and open $409.90, Oct 6 low. For bulls, a break of $451.15 is required to reinstate a bullish theme and open $464.08, a retracement level.