Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 132-16 High Sep 23
- RES 3: 132-00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 131-21 High Sep 24
- RES 1: 131-10 High Nov 30
- PRICE: 130-24 @ 11:30 GMT Dec 2
- SUP 1: 130-01+ 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 128-30+ Low Nov 26
- SUP 3: 128-22+ Low Nov 24 and key support
- SUP 4: 128-00 Round number support
Treasuries remain below the week’s highs. The print above short-term resistance at 131-05, the Nov 5 / 9 high, is however a bullish development although a clear break is still required to strengthen short-term conditions for bulls. This would open 131-21, the Sep 24 high. A deeper pullback would instead refocus attention on key support and the bear trigger at 128-22+, the Nov 24 low. Initial support lies at 130-01+, the 20-day EMA.