Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2353 High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2349 High Jan 6
- RES 2: 1.2230/85 High Jan 11 / 8
- RES 1: 1.2190 High Jan 22
- PRICE: 1.2026 @ 15:53 GMT Feb 2
- SUP 1: 1.2021 Low Feb 2
- SUP 2: 1.2011 High Sep 1 and a former breakout level
- SUP 3: 1.1976 50.0% retracement of the Nov 4 - Jan 6 rally
- SUP 4: 1.1887 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURUSD extended Monday's losses, hitting new 2021 lows having taken out the bear trigger at Jan 18th's 1.2054. This confirms the resumption of the downleg that started off the Jan 6 high and clears the way for a move towards 1.2011, Sep 1 high and the psychological 1.2000 handle. A breach of 1.2000 would open 1.1976, a Fibonacci retracement. On the upside, clearance of 1.2190, Jan 22 high is required to reinstate a bullish theme.