Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 109.85 High Jun 5, 2020
- RES 3: 109.56 61.8% retracement of the Mar 2020 - Jan downleg
- RES 2: 109.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 108.64 High Mar 5
- PRICE: 108.39 @ 06:14 GMT Mar 8
- SUP 1: 107.82 Low Mar 5
- SUP 2: 106.97 Low Mar 4
- SUP 3: 106.68 Low Mar 2 and 3
- SUP 4: 106.22 High Feb 17 and recent breakout level
The USDJPY outlook remains bullish as the pair continues to climb and the trend is accelerating. Momentum studies are in overbought territory however this is not having an impact and instead reinforces the underlying bullish sentiment. 108.00 has been cleared together with a number of resistance levels just above 108.00. The focus is on 109.00 and 109.70. The latter is the Jun 8 2020 high. Initial support is Friday's intraday low of 107.82.