Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The broad USD strength combined with the recent surge in political instability in Poland have been also weighing on HUF, which is down nearly 1.5% against the US Dollar since Friday.
- Yesterday, economic data showed that July CPI inflation decelerated to 4.6% YoY (vs. 4.8% expected) and down from 5.3% the previous month.
- The 'negative' surprise will allow NBH policymakers to continue their tightening cycle with smaller rate hikes (15bps) in the coming meeting.
- Today, the NBH will publish its July policy meeting minutes where the board decided to raise the policy rate by 30bps to 1.2% (1pm London time).