Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Three human rights groups call on the council of Europe Committee of Ministers (CoE) to launch infringement procedure against Turkey over failing to execute the ECHR's ruling to release human rights defender Osman Kavala & pro-Kurdish politician Selahattin Demirtas.
- The CoE is set to meet from 14-16 September to discuss the execution of ECHR judgements and decisions will be published on 17 Sept.
- Groups called for "escalating measures" should Turkey not release Kavala & Demirtas. 2/3 of the CoE committee must support infringement proceedings.
- Qatari, Turkish energy officials to visit Gastech conference in the UAE from Sept 21-23 as the three countries seek to improve ties.
- Comes after Turkey held a rare phone call between leaders of the UAE last month which have risen from historic lows over the UAE's support for the Muslim Brotherhood and the UN backed Govt in Tripoli, Libya
- Turkey reports 24,613 new Covid-19 cases & 231 deaths. 51.7m have received one vaccine dose & 40.6m are fully vaccinated
- 0800BST: Aug Home sales, prior 107.8k
- 0800BST: Aug Home Sales y/y, prior 53.0%