Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $436.17 - 200-dma
- RES 3: $426.50 - High Apr 2
- RES 2: $400.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 1: $391.75 - High Aug 5
- PRICE: $376.75 @ 08:23 BST Aug 7
- SUP 1: $359.55 - 50-dma
- SUP 2: $356.92 - 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: $351.50 - Low Jul 30 and a key reversal trigger
- SUP 4: $345.25 - Low Jun 29
Gasoil futures failed to extend a streak of higher highs to 5 sessions Thursday as markets found some stability. A move above the Wednesday high would cement the outlook which has been shaken slightly following the late pullback Wednesday. On the upside, key resistance shifts higher to 400.00 and 426.50 after $389.50 was topped. Although futures bounced off the Thursday low, this level still marks a key reversal trigger (351.50 for the U20 contract) and highlights a bearish threat.