September 11, 2023 06:35 GMT
In the red across the majors
- The Dollar is in the red across the board in early trade, a continuation from the overnight session, albeit off its worst levels as Europe comes in.
- The Yen is the best performer, following the Hawkish Japan Ueda, up 1.16%, but off its best level.
- Support in USDJPY is seen circa 145.67.
- After printing a 0.6358 low on the 5th September, lowest print since November, seems that the AUDUSD is forming somewhat of a base at that level, after it failed to break last week.
- Small resistance moves down to 0.6456 20-day EMA.
- Further out, sees last Monday's high at 0.6481.