- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
It has been a relatively busy start for....>
US SWAPS: It has been a relatively busy start for the Asia-Pacific session in
terms of larger reported swap flow, given the narrow ranges observed in Tsy
yields and swap rates, with the latter marginally higher across the curve at
writing. Activity may be promoted by the elongated holiday weekend in the U.S.
- Latest spd levels:
- 2Y +0.20/14.20 - 5Y +0.03/9.08
- 10Y +0.19/3.34 - 30Y +0.38/-17.63
- Trades of note included:
- At 00:00GMT there appeared to be a USD170mln+ receiver of USD 9Y at 2.66%
- At 00:02GMT there appeared to be a USD140mln payer of USD 7Y at 2.60625%
- At 00:03GMT there appeared to be a USD170mln+ payer of USD 8Y at 2.6325%
- At 00:03GMT there appeared to be a USD110mln payer of USD 9Y at 2.66%
- At 01:33GMT there appeared to be a USD60mln payer of USD 2Y at 2.63762%
- At 01:34GMT there appeared to be a USD130mln payer of USD 8Y at 2.63%
- At 01:35GMT there appeared to be a USD170mln+ payer of USD 9Y at 2.6575%
- At 01:36GMT there appeared to be a USD100mln payer of USD 10Y at 2.685%
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.