Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $72.76 - High Oct 11, 2018 (cont)
- RES 3: $70.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $69.66 - High Oct23, 2018 (cont)
- RES 1: $67.98 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $67.22 @ 06:56 Mar 8
- SUP 1: $66.66 - Intraday low
- SUP 2: $63.81 - High Feb 25 and recent breakout level
- SUP 3: $60.45 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: $59.24 - Low Mar 3
WTI futures remain in an uptrend and last week's gains confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend. Recently we had been focusing on the potential for a corrective pullback. This has for now been placed on hold. Today has once again seen the contract trade to fresh 2021 highs paving the way for strength towards the psychological $70.00 next. On the downside, key support has been defined at $59.24, Mar 3 low.