Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $62.46 - High Jan 24, 2020 (cont)
- RES 3: $61.61 - 1.500 proj of the Apr - Aug - Nov 2020 price swing
- RES 2: $60.62 - High Jan 29 (cont)
- RES 1: $60.06 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $59.79 @ 06:50 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: $57.31 - High Jan 13 and former breakout level
- SUP 2: $56.08 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: $54.40 - Low Jan 22
- SUP 4: $52.90 - Low Jan 6
Brent futures maintain a bullish tone following last week's gains and the confirmed resumption of the underlying uptrend following the breach of $57.31, the Jan 13 high. The contract has today probed $60.00 and a clear break would signal potential for a climb towards $61.61, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside initial firm support is seen at $57.31 with key trend support at $54.40, Jan 22 low.