Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $65.65 - High Jan 8, 2020 (cont)
- RES 3: $65.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $63.81 - High Feb 24
- RES 1: $62.92 - High Mar 1
- PRICE: $59.98 @ 06:48 Mar 2
- SUP 1: $59.19 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $58.60 - Low Feb 19 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: $57.31 - Low Feb 12
- SUP 4: $56.78 - Trendline support drawn off the Nov 2, 2020 low
WTI futures remains in an uptrend however the recent pullback suggests the contract has entered a short-term corrective phase. This is allowing an overbought condition to unwind and attention is on the 20-day EMA at $59.19. A break of the average would allow for a deeper pullback towards a trendline support at $56.78, drawn off the Nov 2 low. Key resistance and the bull trigger remains $63.8, the Feb 25 high.