Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Average spending by Japanese households with two or more people decreased 0.6% y/y in October, following the 1.9% y/y drop last month.
- Spending on food fell 0.9% in October, after last month's 3.5% decrease.
- Spending on fuel, lighting and water declined 7.3% y/y, further dip from last 5.7% fall.
- The average real income of households with salaried workers increased 0.4% y/y, slower than 2.5% y/y increase reported in September.