Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Japan's exports jumped by 26.2% y/y in August, slowing from the 37.0% y/y growth marked in July, marking the 6th straight monthly rise.
- Imports reported a seventh straight rise by 44.7% y/y in August, accelerating from the 28.5% y/y increase last month.
- Trade balance in August was a deficit of Y635.4 billion, compared with the previous Y441.0 billion surplus.
- Exports to the European Union and the United States rose 29.9% y/y and 22.8% y/y respectively, and to China rose 12.6% y/y.
- Imports from the European Union increased 54.5% y/y, and from the United States and China increased by 33.5% y/y and 23.2% y/y respectively.