Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1514.44 - 2.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $1475.00 - 2.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $1445.75 - High Feb 25
- RES 1: $1435.00 - 3.0% 10-dma Envelope
- PRICE: $1415.75 @ 13:44 GMT Mar 1
- SUP 1: $1336.75 - Low Feb 11
- SUP 2: $1332.94 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: $1297.00 - Low Jan 25
- SUP 4: $1278.75 - Dec 30 low
Soybean futures continue to find support below the 20-day EMA and Friday's low of $1378.25 marks a key near-term support. The underlying bull trend remains intact with the bull trigger at $1445.75, Feb 25 high. A break would confirm a resumption of the uptrend and open $1475.00, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, weakness through $1378.25 would signal scope for a deeper corrective pullback and expose $1336.75, the Feb 11 low.