Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1514.44 - 2.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $1475.00 - 2.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $1436.50 - High Jan 19 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $1406.75 - High Feb 9
- PRICE: $1368.75 @ 13:44 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: $1333.75 - Low Jan 29
- SUP 2: $1302.56 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: $1297.00 - Low Jan 25
- SUP 4: $1278.75 - Dec 30 low
Soybean futures probed $1400.00 Tuesday and Wednesday but failed to hold above this level and sold off Wednesday. Despite the pullback, a bullish focus remains intact with key support defined at the Jan 25 low of $1297.00. While price remains above this level, the focus is on the key resistance and bull trigger at $1433.00, Jan 14 high. Clearance of this level would resume the underlying uptrend. A move below $1297.00 would instead signal a top.