Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $461.26 - 3% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 3: $454.00 - Weekly High Aug 5, 2011 (cont)
- RES 2: $437.55 - High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $422.75 - High Mar 2
- PRICE: $408.00 @ 13:22 GMT Mar 4
- SUP 1: $393.00 - Intraday low
- SUP 2: $389.30 - Low Feb 19
- SUP 3: $376.95 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $372.55 - Low Feb 12
Copper remains in a clear broader uptrend and the pullback from last week's high of 437.55 is still considered a correction. Following yesterday's move lower though, it is still possible that a deeper pullback may occur given the overbought condition in the trend. A clear break of the 20-day EMA at 399.05 would suggest scope for a move towards the 50-day EMA at $376.95. Initial resistance is $422.75, Mar 2 high. Key resistance is $437.55, Feb 25 high.