Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 131.22 1.236 proj of the Jun - Sep - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 3: 130.15 High Nov 7, 2018
- RES 2: 129.98 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 129.64 High Mar 4
- PRICE: 129.46 @ 06:33 GMT Mar 9
- SUP 1: 128.78 Low Mar 8
- SUP 2: 128.19 Low Mar 2 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 127.50 Low Feb 22
- SUP 4: 127.31 Low Feb 17
EURJPY is firmer today but broadly unchanged and maintains its underlying bullish tone. From a short-term perspective trend conditions remain overbought and the risk of a corrective pullback is present. A move lower would open 128.26, the 20-day EMA and the Mar 2 low at 128.19. For bulls, clearance of 129.98, Feb 25 high resumes the uptrend and this would open 131.22, a Fibonacci projection.