Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 3867.28 High Feb 20, 2020
- RES 3: 3828.51 1.382 proj of Dec 21 - Jan 8 rally from Jan 28 low
- RES 2: 3798.19 0.764 proj of Mar - Jul - Oct 2020 swing
- RES 1: 3742.53 High Feb 15 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 3669.54 @ Close Mar 5
- SUP 1: 3656.21 Low Mar 5
- SUP 2: 3622.24 Low Feb 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 3576.43 61.8% retracement of the Jan 28 - Feb 15 rally
- SUP 4: 3545.09 Low Feb 2
EUROSTOXX 50 remains in a broader uptrend. However, while price remains below 3742.53, Feb 15 high, a corrective cycle is in play and the risk for a deeper pullback is present. For bears, attention has been on the 50-day EMA at 3623.56, where a break would suggest scope for a deeper pullback. Note also, support at 3622.24, a bear trigger. 3742.53 marks the bull trigger for a resumption of the uptrend and would open 3798.19, a Fibonacci projection.