Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Latest opinion poll by Redfield Wilton shows Mayor of London retaining strong support ahead of the rescheduled London mayoral election to be held in May 2021.
- The election was due to be held in May 2020, but was postponed due to COVID-19.
- 1st Round voting intention: Khan (Labour): 49%, Bailey (Conservative) 26%, TBC (Liberal Democrat) 12%, Berry (Green) 9%.
- 2nd Round voting intention: Khan (Lab): 61%, Bailey (Con) 39%
- Poll carried out Aug 5-7 on 2,500 eligible London voters.
- Mayoral election likely to be demonstrative of the Conservatives' continued slide to minority status in the capital. Having won the mayoralty twice, in 2008 and 2012 under Boris Johnson, the Conservatives continue to lose ground in the city that voted heavily to remain in the EU in 2016.