- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Last contango in West Texas - Spot........>
WTI TECHS: Last contango in West Texas - Spot continues to run away! The current
May contract expires Tuesday, however, with the more active June futures falling
by around a third as much on more than five times the trading volume. Global
benchmark Brent crude was only down around 3%.
- Support levels to watch on the May contract (K0) are:
- SUP 2: $12.18 - Low Mar 1999 (cont)
- SUP 3: $11.26 - Low Feb 1999 (cont)
- SUP 4: $10.78 3.000 projection of Jan 8 - Feb 4 sell-off from Feb 20 high
- Today's high of $17.85, is the first resistance.
On the June contract (M0):
- SUP 1: $22.74 - Low Mar 23 and under pressure
- SUP 2: $21.64 - Low Mar 18 and the key bear trigger
- SUP 3: $20.00 - Psychological round number
- Resistance is at $24.92 - Today's intraday high.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.