Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Futures trade steady to marginally higher in the short end, modestly weaker out the strip. Lead quarterly EDH1 steady even after 3M LIBOR set -0.00325 to 0.19763% (+0.00675/wk). Current levels:
- Mar 21 steady at 99.830
- Jun 21 +0.005 at 99.840
- Sep 21 +0.005 at 99.830
- Dec 21 steady at 99.790
- Red Pack (Mar 22-Dec 22) -0.01 to steady
- Green Pack (Mar 23-Dec 23) -0.015 to -0.01
- Blue Pack (Mar 24-Dec 24) -0.02 to -0.015
- Gold Pack (Mar 25-Dec 25) -0.03 to -0.025