Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 100.92 points at 29489.42
- ASX 200 down 59.478 points at 6821.2
- Shanghai Comp. up 54.235 points at 3586.682
- JGB 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 151.49, yield down 0.1bp at 0.07%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 4.0 ticks at 98.765, yield down 4bp at 1.23%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-00+ at 136-21+, yield down 1.21bp at 1.158%
- WTI crude up $0.46 at $58.43, Gold up $9.06 at $1839.87
- USD/JPY down 34 pips at Y104.89
- FED'S BARKIN SHRUGS OFF INFLATION RISKS FROM STIMULUS PLAN (FT)
- MESTER WARNS RECOVERY SLOW EVEN AFTER VACCINATION (MNI)
- DRAGHI TELLS ITALIAN BACKERS COMMON EU BUDGET IS A PRIORITY (BBG)
- BRUSSELS POISED TO REJECT UK'S CALLS FOR TWO-YEAR EXTENSION TO NORTHERN IRELAND GRACE PERIOD (TELEGRAPH)
- PBOC CONTINUES NIMBLE LIQUIDITY TWEAKS AHEAD OF LNY