Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Decent fall in the offer-to-cover from 2.72x to 2.04x, but this can pretty much all be explained by falls in offers of 3 bonds:
- 1.25% Oct-41, 0.625% Oct-50 and 1.625% Oct-71
- The latter of these saw all the GBP400.5mln offered last week bought by the BOE, so its no real surprise to see the amount offered this week fall.
- The only other notable change was that last week saw GBP458mln of the 3.50% Jan-45 gilt and GBP142mln of the 0.875% Jan-46 offered. This week sees those numbers almost switched around at GBP116mln and GBP496mln respectively.