Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Futures mixed after the bell, long end outperforming but paring gains as equities continue to surge heading into the close (ESH1 +24.5). Yld curves recede after tapping new multi-year highs last week. Current levels:
- 3M10Y -0.154, 113.155 (L: 111.605 / H: 116.769)
- 2Y10Y -0.239, 105.392 (L: 104.092 / H: 109.093)
- 2Y30Y -2.266, 184.121 (L: 182.467 / H: 189.696)
- 5Y30Y -3.188, 147.592 (L: 146.503 / H: 152.305)
- Current futures levels:
- Mar 2Y down 0.375/32 at 110-15.75 (L: 110-15.625 / H: 110-16.25)
- Mar 5Y down 2/32 at 125-23.5 (L: 125-22.75 / H: 125-26)
- Mar 10Y down 1.5/32 at 136-20.5 (L: 136-14.5 / H: 136-25)
- Mar 30Y up 6/32 at 166-29 (L: 166-03 / H: 167-12)
- Mar Ultra 30Y up 16/32 at 200-27 (L: 199-05 / H: 201-25)
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.