Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CHINA STOCKS: Looks like a lot of rhetoric in the Chinese local media re:
yesterday's stock market rally and what we may see going forwards. This could be
supporting risk sentiment in early Asia-Pac hours.
- Summaries of some pertinent stories below, originally provided by BBG:
- China Securities Journal runs a feature on Monday's market rally, pointing to
the expectations of a bull market, partly owing to the control exerted over
COVID-19. Also positives surround the scope for further monetary loosening from
the PBoC and recent moves to shore up financing at small banks.
- China Business News suggests a comprehensive bull market might be on the way
as good fundamentals support an extended rally.
- Shanghai Securities News also runs a feature on yesterday's stock market