November 19, 2023 22:41 GMT
LPR Fixings Due Today; Bank Indonesia, Singapore CPI Cross This Week
From China we have the 1- and 5-Year LPRs due today, also on the docket in Asia this week is Singapore October CPI and the latest monetary policy decision from Bank Indonesia.
- China - After todays LPR fixing the docket is extremely light with just Oct Swift Global Payments due.
- South Korea - The data calendar is empty today, tomorrow we have October PPI and November Terms of Trade due. Q3 Household Credit and External Debt rounds off the docket on Wednesday.
- Taiwan - On the wires today is October Export Orders, a fall of 7.6% Y/Y is expected, and Q3 Current Account Balance is also due. On Wednesday October Unemployment Rate is due before Industrial Production (Thursday) rounds off the docket.
- Singapore - Due on Wednesday is the final read of Q3 GDP, the highlight of the week's docket is Thursday's October CPI print with an uptick in headline CPI to 4.5% Y/Y expected. October Industrial Production rounds off the docket on Friday.
- Malaysia - October Trade Balance is due to cross this morning, a surplus of MYR21.65bn is expected. Nov 1 Foreign Reserves is due on Wednesday with October CPI rounding off the docket on Friday.
- Indonesia - The highlight of the docket this week is the latest monetary policy decision from Indonesia on Thursday. Also due this week is Q3 Current Account Balance.
- Thailand - Q3 GDP headlines the docket this week and is due this morning, a rise of 1.3% Q/Q is expected.
- India - The data calendar is empty this week.
- Philippines - Today's October Balance of Payments is the only data of note this week.