Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 130.46 High Feb 16
- RES 3: 130.00 Round number support
- RES 2: 129.75 High Feb 19
- RES 1: 129.27 High Mar 2
- PRICE: 128.27 @ Close Mar 5
- SUP 1: 127.94 Low Mar 1 and 5
- SUP 2: 127.55 Low Feb 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 127.37 61.8% retrace of the 2018 - 2020 bullish cycle (cont)
- SUP 4: 126.85 Low May 3, 2019 (cont)
Gilt futures remain in a downtrend as price maintains a bearish sequence of lower lows and lowers highs. From a short-term perspective though, a corrective bullish cycle appears to still be in play although the Mar 3 sell-off signals the possible end of the correction. Resistance to watch today is at 129.27, Mar 2 high. A break would allow for a stronger recovery. Support lies at 127.55, Feb 26 low and the trigger for a resumption of the downtrend.